Furthermore, you may not:
- use Emergident websites, email, or social media accounts for any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access;
- interfere with the proper working of Emergident websites including, but not limited to, form injection, cross-site scripting, transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan, or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or
- interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of River Dentistry websites.
User ID and Password Information
Some features and areas of Emergident websites may be available only with registration and login. If you are required to register and select a unique user ID and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is unique to you and you should not allow any 3rd party to use it under any circumstances. Emergident is not liable for any damages caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Emergident immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or if you wish to deactivate your login due to security concerns.
You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of Emergident websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of our websites by other users or with our operation and management of our websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information, when submitting information or materials on Emergident website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through registration forms. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized, or incomplete information is submitted by you, Emergident reserves the right to terminate your access and use of our websites. Emergident does not require and discourages website or email submission of any confidential and/or health information protected by HIPAA, PSQIA, and other applicable laws and regulations.You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using websites, or dEmergidentefame or otherwise harm any party, including Emergident, through your use of our websites.
The content of River Dentistry websites includes, without limitation:
- River Dentistry’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification;
- information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork; and
- design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through our websites (the items identified in subsections shall be collectively referred to herein as content).
Any River Dentistry website content is the property of River Dentistry, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers, or other third parties, and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. Any reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any our website content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from River Dentistry or the owner of such content, if River Dentistry is not the owner. Any use of River Dentistry marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in our websites content, including any such notices appearing on any content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from River Dentistry websites.
Some software and content on the websites may be used/shared by us our our users under GNU GPL and Creative Commons licenses. If you observe any software and content that does not fall under these licenses and infringes on your copy rights, please notify us and the website manager for removal.
Responsibility for Use
Use of the Internet and River Dentistry websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. River Dentistry does not guarantee confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from our websites, social media accounts, or email accounts over the Internet or other communication network. River Dentistry is not responsible for and shall not be obligated to correct or update our website, social media accounts, or email content, or user-generated content and River Dentistry shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information, which may appear on River Dentistry websites.
River Dentistry websites, email, and social media accounts content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice by dentist or physician.
While River Dentistry carefully safeguards and never publishes confidential patient information (“patient information”), user-generated content of our websites as well as social media accounts and public forums, which you may access via our websites, may contain some patient information. State and federal laws, as well as ethical and licensure requirements, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or make use of patient information, including transmitting patient information to others.
You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of patient information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any patient consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of patient information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of patient information.
User Generated Content
Third Party Content
River Dentistry websites may feature content, materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such content, including but not limited to articles, clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, user-generated content, or other content made available by third parties, such as content providers and other users of our websites are those of the respective third parties and not of River Dentistry or its affiliates. River Dentistry makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party content, materials, information, services, or products.
Links to Third Party Websites
River Dentistry websites may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties, over which River Dentistry exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by River Dentistry or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Links to River Dentistry Websites and Content
Links posted by third parties to River Dentistry websites and/or content may not use River Dentistry trademark or logo and shall not suggest that River Dentistry promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of River Dentistry websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. River Dentistry reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates River Dentistry rights or causes interruption or deterioration of River Dentistry content.
River Dentistry website and social media accounts content are provided “as is” and “as available.” Neither River Denstistry, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, or trustees, nor any of its agents, representatives, suppliers, advertisers, promotional partners, or licensors (collectively, “River Dentistry parties”) provide any express or implied representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any representation or warranty that:
- River Dentistry websites or content, or any results that may be obtained by you, are complete, accurate, reliable or non-infringing;
- access to River Dentistry websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through River Dentistry websites will meet your expectations; or
- River Dentistry content will remain unchanged or accessible on our website. All warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Limitations of Liability
River Dentistry, its employees, contractors, or service providers shall not be liable, and disclaim any liability, for any claim, loss or damage, direct or indirect, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with, as a result of, or arising:
- out of the use of or inability to use River Dentistry websites and/or any River Dentistry content;
- from any interruption in availability of any River Dentistry website and/or content;
- from any loss of data and/or from any equipment failure;
- out of the procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any problems with the goods, content, and/or services purchased or obtained from a River Dentistry website, or transactions entered into, through or from a River Dentistry website;
- from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- from statements or conduct of any third party on our websites;
- from any delay or failure of River Dentistry websites arising out of causes beyond our control;
- out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on, websites content;
- out of any third party materials, information, products and services contained on, or accessed through, our websites;
- out of any content, materials, accuracy of information, and/or quality of the products, services or materials provided by or advertised on third party websites; or
- out of any other matter relating to River Dentistry websites or content.
Exclusions Permitted by Law
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages.
Terms and Termination
The courts of the State of California and/or the United States District Court for the Southern District of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over:
- any action concerning the enforcement of an arbitration award; or
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or class wide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California or any State of California court located in Los Angeles County, California.
Waiver and Severability
Statute of Limitations
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of River Dentistry website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Use Outside of the United States
Use of the Website By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Product Information, Pricing, and Substitution Product information provided on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product packaging is subject to change without notice. Images of the product and/or product packaging displayed online may differ from the actual product shipped. When available, newer versions of products may be substituted for older versions without notice.
Disclaimer of liability The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Illinois courts local listed in Collin County, Texas, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Product Disclaimer Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Although this product is brought to you by a professional dentist, always check with your dentist and physician before any dental treatment. This is not to be used in place or substitute of any dental treatment. Crowns, caps, fillings, dentures, cavities, or bridges will not bleach or change color. Also, do not use this product if you are wearing braces. If swelling of the gums, pain, or any other questionable symptoms occur while using this product, stop immediately and see your dentist. All teeth will not whiten the same. Grayish and brownish teeth will not whiten as well as yellow-hued teeth. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not freeze the material.
Product information provided on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product packaging is subject to change without notice. Images of the product and/or product packaging displayed online may differ from the actual product shipped. When available, newer versions of products may be substituted for older versions without notice.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Before ordering any dental products from www.revivewhitening.com or using any of the dental products on www.revivewhitening.com, you must thoroughly read and understand the following agreement. This is a legally binding agreement upon registering at this site and/or purchasing items through this site. If you do not agree to any of the items listed in the agreement and/or if you cannot understand any of the items listed in the agreement, then you should exit this site immediately without purchasing and/or completing the registration process.
The terms “website”, “web site”, “site”, “Revivewhitening.com” means any and all parties related to Revivewhitening.com including their employees, agents, corporate parents/subsidiaries/partners/affiliates, owners, and related parties.
Revivewhitening.com is herein referred to as “The Merchant” or “Merchant”
- I understand that dental trays are for the sole purpose of whitening my teeth.
- I am purchasing products from this site for my own personal use.
- I will not use or purchase any dental product if I am pregnant or nursing until I have consulted with my dentist.
- I will take any dental impressions myself.
- I do not have loose or decayed teeth.
- I do not have loose crowns or periodontal problems (gum disease).
- I will consult with my dentist prior to use of any product(s) purchased from this site and/or if I experience any problems while using said product(s).
- I acknowledge and understand that this will NOT whiten any dental work (crowns, veneers, cavities, bridges, etc.).
- I acknowledge and understand that the employees/staff of The Merchant are not dentists.
- I am not allergic to sodium fluoride, carbamide peroxide, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, flavor, hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, hydroxide, silicone, and/or any other ingredient used in the dental products on this site.
- I understand that The Merchant does not guarantee results of any of the products offered on its website, nor are there any implied guarantees.
- I understand that The Merchant does not guarantee against tooth sensitivity, nor against trays that don’t fit due to a bad impression, nor against any side effects resulting from the use of products purchased on this site.
- I agree that the total liability resulting from any claims against The Merchant is limited to the purchase price of the product/service in question.
I understand and agree that:
- I am visiting this site because I am seeking a specific dental product to treat an identified oral/dental condition;
- I am under the care of a licensed dentist or dental care professional and am not relying on this website, or those individuals employed by this website, to be my dentist unless I visit him/her in person. I will not rely on or substitute the advice given by this website or any of its employees when it contradicts the advice of my current dentist;
- I will not make a claim that The Merchant and/or any related parties acted unprofessionally or below the standard of care solely because they did not perform a physical/clinical examination on me;
- In seeking these dental products or before using any dental product provided to me as requested, I will ensure that I have undergone a comprehensive physical/clinical examination by my current dentist, that I have a copy of the written report of such examination, and that I have identified any findings from my physical/clinical examination that could conflict and/or alter the efficacy of the dental products which I am ordering;
- I understand that failure on my part to obtain a physical/clinical examination by a licensed dental care professional and/or review the potential outcomes of various treatments/products available on this site with my dental care professional can result in the use of a product that is hazardous to my physical or mental health.
- I understand that I should not purchase any products from this website that were not specifically recommended to me by my dentist, regardless of any information provided on this website and/or its staff or related parties.
- I understand that The Merchant does not direct, control or influence the treatment decisions made by my dental professional with respect to my care or my request and The Merchant is not liable for any negligent act or omission of the examining dental professional;
- I am over 18 years of age;
- I am purchasing items for use only by myself;
- I am not visiting this site to determine if I fit the criteria for use of a specific dental product or treatment;
- I am not visiting my regular dental professional at this time because this site is more convenient or for other personal reasons;
- In accordance with the United States Arbitration Act, I agree that any dispute arising out of or related to the provision of products/services by the The Merchant or its affiliates, or their employees, partners and agents, shall be subject to final and binding arbitration exclusively through the Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. I understand that this agreement is voluntary and that it also in binding on any individual or entity claiming by or through me or on my behalf; and
- I chose this site on my own accord from several Internet options.
I hereby release The Merchant and/or its employees, directors, agents and other affiliated parties from all claims that The Merchant and related parties acted unprofessionally or below the standard of care solely because they did not perform a physical/clinical/dental examination on me.
This release includes, but is not limited to, my agreeing that:
- I am aware of potential side effects associated with the dental product(s) I purchase through this website, am assuming all the risk in using the dental product(s) and will not seek any indemnification, any damages of any kind, or any other liability from The Merchant, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, or partners, if I experience any of the side effects;
- I understand that no dentist, dental professional, or administrative personnel can guarantee that the dental products I am requesting will provide the results I seek;
- It is my responsibility to have an annual physician/dentist examination, including any suggested laboratory tests or treatments, to ensure that I do not have a condition which will make my using this product inappropriate or dangerous;
- I have consulted with my physician and/or dentist and am not currently taking any medications or combination of medications that will make the dental product I am requesting inadvisable to use (“contraindicated”); and
- I will notify my dentist that I am using the product that I am requesting so that he/she may advise to continue or discontinue its use.
ALL INFORMATION, ITEMS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
IN USING THIS WEB SITE, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE; (A) THAT The Merchant IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER OR SUPPLIER THAT I MAKE BE LINKED WITH OR FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TAKEN BY ME IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION COMMUNICATED TO ME VIA THIS WEB SITE; (B) THAT THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF The Merchant AND ITS AFFILIATES, IF ANY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO INTERACTIONS I HAVE WITH OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (WHETHER THE CLAIM IS CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, MALPRACTICE, FRAUD, OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ANY PRODUCTS IN ANY RELEVANT TRANSACTION AND (C) THAT The Merchant SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABOVE UNDERSTANDING, I AGREE TO RELEASE The Merchant, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CORPORATE AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM THE MEDICAL, PHYSICAL, BEHAVIORAL OR OTHER EFFECTS OF ANY PRODUCT THAT MAY BE ORDERED OR PURCHASED AS A RESULT OF USING THIS WEBSITE.
IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS ABOVE AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE VOID, UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THEN I AGREE THAT THE AGREEMENT WILL BE, CHANGED OR LIMITED ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO ENABLE THE REMAINING PROVISIONS TO BE OF FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.